Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is the Ground Cold?!?!?

Do you smell brimstone? Are dogs and cats lying down together in peace and harmony?

I only ask because I find myself in agreement with our current POTUS on Kanye's little outburst...dammit, there I go having to think maybe he's a human being again...sonofa...OW!!! It hurtses us, it BURNS!!!

"I thought that was really inappropriate," Obama says. "What are you butting in (for)? ... The young lady seems like a perfectly nice person. She's getting her award. What's he doing up there?"

A questioner chimes in, "Why would he do it?"

"He's a jackass," Obama replies, which is met with laughter from several people.



Yahoo Article

Ok, we now return you to our usual blind disagreement with every word that comes from his mouth...for now.

Tole

No comments:

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...