Thursday, April 19, 2018

Something Completely Different

When I started this blog way back in 2006 it was intended to be a place for me to vent and talk about things that I found interesting. For some reason that purpose kind of withered on the vine. I haven't stopped writing, words have to come out of my brain lest it explode all over my living room. I just found that I was able to accomplish my original purpose in other ways. Consequently the blog fell to the wayside.

That bugs me.

So a couple of months ago I set myself the task of trying to find a new purpose for this thing. This is where I am now. Instead of letting it sit around collecting the digital equivalent of dust I thought maybe I'd use it to share some short stories I've been writing around a character named, oddly enough, Tole.

If anyone happens to run across this, I hope you enjoy them.

-Tole

No comments:

Make It Aluminum They Said - The Finale

Started it up this morning around 10 AM and let it come up to operating temperature. So far, so good. Decided I needed to road test it to ma...