Thursday, November 14, 2019

Tingling Fingers - The Return

Well, I was looking and other than blog posts I really haven't written anything in just over a month. I didn't realize it'd been that long until I stopped and thought about it.  Life has been coming at me non-stop and now my carpal tunnels has decided it's a great time to come back. JOY!

We're closing in on the launch of our new service at work. Probably about a month or so to go. Right now I'm wrapped up in interviewing prospective supervisors and finalizing the list of services we will offer. 

Finally we're in the process of remodeling a bathroom at home and that is not something I would wish on an enemy. Remodeling is a painful process.

Ok, I'm done with the poor pitiful me bit. I am working on a new chapter in both To Kill a Warleader and The Affairs of Dragons as well as a small rewrite on One of Those Days, which is on deck to be the next short story for Amazon release.

Oh wait! I forgot the truck I'm working on. It should be coming home from my friend's shop in the next few weeks. His place is just over 3 hours away, so I don't get out there as much as I'd like.

Hang tough everyone. I'm not dead yet.

Wayne


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

If you don't finish the remodelling you will be... Just sayin...

Make It Aluminum They Said - The Finale

Started it up this morning around 10 AM and let it come up to operating temperature. So far, so good. Decided I needed to road test it to ma...