Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Ok, This Bugs Me

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this, but it really bugs the hell out of me when someone leaves a mediocre rating on one of my publications without leaving a review. I understand it may not have been your cup of tea. Hell, I even understand that my story writing and editing skills are still as rough as 36 grit sandpaper. BUT, if you're gonna ding me at least tell me what you didn't like. 

I don't need a detailed literary critique. A few sentences is sufficient. I can't improve if I don't get feedback on what you thought sucked.

Ok, I feel better getting that off my chest.

Y'all have a good day; be kind to each other; and as always if you can't be good, be sneaky.

Wayne

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

You and a LOT of the rest of us... Grrr...

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...