Thursday, August 25, 2022

New Anthology Out and Where the Hell I've Been

It's been two months. Must be time for me to post something again.

Ok, first thing's first. I have a story in an anthology to benefit our local library.  There're actually two volumes, both worth reading, but my contribution is in the first. Here's the links:

The Haunted Library Anthology: Volume 1

The Haunted Library Anthologies: Volume 2

Give them a read. All of the authors are forgoing any royalties and the money goes to a good cause. I'd be willing to bet you'll enjoy them.

Secondly, life has been interesting the last four or five months. My wife and I relocated to my hometown, actually into the house I grew up in, to take care of my dad and help him out whenever he needs it with whatever he needs. The house and property need work, and combined with dad's needs, I've been ass deep in alligators since May. Add to that my wife changing schools and working to get her settled into her new classroom and I haven't known which way is up for quite some time.

I'm hesitant to put this our into the universe, but I AM planning to go to FenCon next month. Don't hold me to that though. I never know what's down the road, but as of now, I will be there.

Lawdog and OldNFO were giving me hell about writing today at lunch, so I'm going to try and work some of that into my days as well. Who needs sleep? Sleep is for quitters.

I have been asked to contribute to a couple more anthologies, so I'll post up about those as they come to pass. Maybe it'll get my muse off her ass and let me finish another book in Tole's story. Stranger things have happened.

In the meantime, be good, and if you can't be good, be sneaky.

Wayne

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Welcome back, my friend!

Make It Aluminum They Said - The Finale

Started it up this morning around 10 AM and let it come up to operating temperature. So far, so good. Decided I needed to road test it to ma...