Sunday, January 21, 2007

5 Things I Hate about Me

Thanks Lawdog...I am going to exact my vengeance someday...but then I still owe you for the "I'm so drunk" beating damned near 20 years ago. FYI folks, LD covers his butt very well.

"share five off the wall, strange, unusual or just little-known facts about yourself. Then you "tag" five other bloggers who are supposed to do the same thing."

So here we go...

1.) I am ADD and OCD which makes my life really interesting. I get fixated on something to the point of obsession for about 5 minutes at a whack.

2.) I sing...not well, but I do. It's a bad habit I developed at an early age and have yet to realize I shouldn't share with others.

3.) I love crappy science fiction movies...I don't mean the ones that everyone says are crappy. I mean the ones most folks won't even admit to having seen.. "Roger Corman Presents" anyone? (Oh, and by the way LD, I loved Hell Comes to Frogtown.)

4.) I still play D&D whenever I get the chance...which isn't often enough. (You hear that LD?)

5.) I don't have 5 people I can tag, so this branch of the chain ends here.

Now, let me take a minute and say I'll do better and post more often. I've just been finding it hard to find stuff worth writing down. Maybe I am too critical of my own stuff.

1 comment:

Janean said...

Well, Tole..you can always tell stories on LD if you run out of other material.
But then he might have a whim to return the favor. Hmmmm....
Glad to see you're writing again. We are our own worst critics, after all. Don't tag me and I promise I'll keep visiting :D

Make It Aluminum They Said - The Finale

Started it up this morning around 10 AM and let it come up to operating temperature. So far, so good. Decided I needed to road test it to ma...