Thursday, January 10, 2019

Vacation

Apparently my muse took a vacation to Fiji over the Christmas holidays and apparently likes it there.  I got a postcard from her last week that said "Fiji is here. Wish you were beautiful."




She'll be back eventually. 

In all seriousness though it's January in the life of an accountant, so I'm busy preparing W2s and those damned ACA reporting forms for the 250 people who work where I do. By the time I get out of here my brain is pretty well wiped, so there's not much for the muse to work with at the moment anyway.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Snerk... I'll send mine over. She's all over the place anyway!

Make It Aluminum They Said - The Finale

Started it up this morning around 10 AM and let it come up to operating temperature. So far, so good. Decided I needed to road test it to ma...