Wednesday, June 26, 2019

To Be More User Friendly

Ok, so I have had a few new visitors lately thanks to NFO and that got me to thinking. A new visitor would have to dig through a bunch of posts from the last year or so to try to put anything together that even closely resembles a story. That is just flat out unacceptable, so I set about to compile links to everything grouped by story and put it all in one post.  Here goes nothing:

Amazon Listings

Birth of an Assassin

Here There Be Pirates

Working on Terra

One of Those Days

Short Stories

Welcome to the Bar at the End of Everything

Starlight Shines on an Idiot - Published on Amazon as part of Birth of an Assassin

Professional Courtesy - Published on Amazon as part of Birth of an Assassin

One of Those Days - Published on Amazon

Working on Terra - Published on Amazon

Here There Be Pirates - Published on Amazon

To Kill a War Leader

1-Meet Valsh

2-Journey to Orta'ahn

3-To Be an Orc

4-Ambush

5-Into the Jungle

The Affairs of Dragons

1-The Offer

2-Mikey

3-Communion

4-Time Spent on a Hill

5-A Visit in the Woods


Retribution

1-Downtime

2-Terran Beer

3-Back to Orta'ahn

4-Infiltration and Rescue

6-The Box

Mikey

1-Meet Mikey

2-Hephaestus

I will update this as things are added. However, if I ever publish any of this stuff, I will have to take them down.  Never fear, there will be plenty of warning before anything like that happens.

-Tole

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Warning? We don't need to stinkin warning... LOL

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...