Thursday, August 22, 2019

A Quick Thank You

I just wanted to take a second and say thanks to everyone who picked up the short story from Amazon. It was my first attempt at using that service, and it went much better than I expected.  I'll have another short up soon, and hopefully a dead tree and kindle version novelette or novella of Tole's backstory by the end of October (just in time for Christmas! LOL).

Seriously though, heartfelt thanks to everyone. Oh, and if you have the time and are so inclined, a review would be greatly appreciated.

This has been an adventure and one that I hope to keep going.


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yay! You done good! Now do it again... and again... and... :-)

SLee said...

Great story!

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...