Friday, August 16, 2019

So I Did ANOTHER Thing

Yesterday I finally opened a bank account for my eventual (I hope) self-publishing money from Amazon and other formats. That was my last excuse for not having pushed anything out, so last night I put my first short story out on Amazon. Again I have to give a big thanks to OldNFO for helping me set it up. It's good to have friends with experience so I don't have to reinvent the wheel.

It's Kindle only. Here's the link and a view of the cover.  I'll take the blog version down this weekend, and change the link on the post that lists everything to point to the Amazon page as well.

Onward and upwards. 

Oh and I guess I'll start signing this stuff with my name instead of as Tole.

-Wayne

Here There Be Pirates



1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yay! Proud of you for FINALLY doing it! Good on ya!

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...