Tuesday, February 11, 2020

One of Those Days on Amazon

When I first wrote the original version of this short story, I kind of glossed over the section where Tole goes out and learns about his target. I just didn't give it much thought. When I decided to publish the story, it kind of hit me in the face just how slap-dick that section was. Add to that the fact the story was short, even for a short story, and I felt a small rewrite was in order. 

I'm still not completely happy with it, but I have come to discover that I'm never really happy with most of the things I write, draw, compose, or build. I eventually have to stop touching it up and just put it out, otherwise nothing would ever get done.

If you pick it up, I hope you enjoy it. If you do drop a review on it on Amazon. Hell, if you don't do the same. I need feedback to improve.  Cover and link below.

-Wayne





1 comment:

Old NFO said...

It's good, and short... :-) You need to finish the full length novel! :-)

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...