Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Happenings

It has been a crazy month. I have another chapter done in War Leader. I'm hoping to have the book done soon, so I may hold off on putting it up here. I haven't made up my mind on that yet.

The past few weeks have been work and family heavy, so not much else is getting accomplished. I did get to see my eldest perform in their first musical production when their college put on Little Shop of Horrors. The role was small but they owned it like the trooper they are.

I work in a senior living facility/healthcare setting, so we've been putting in a lot of time reassuring our residents and their families that we are on top of any and all contagions up to and including the big, bad scary COVID-19. I swear the media is going to do more damage to the health of the general public than the virus will.

Last thing is I have been invited to join in an anthology. I didn't want to put another Tole based short story out for that, so I have started development of a new character.  I'll throw a snippet up when I have something worth reading.

In the meantime, stay safe and wash your damned hands!

-Wayne

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Always do... LOL

Nuke Road Warrior said...

Looking forward to a new book.

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...