Friday, January 25, 2008

Just Something to Discuss

Here's something I heard on the radio today that has spawned a great deal of discussion with some my friends and co-workers.

I was listening to El Rushbo today and he interviewed Sly Stallone on the topic of the new Rambo movie.

Over the course of the discussion, Sly says the following, "War is natural, peace is an accident. I mean, we can start a war in 6 minutes but take hundreds of years to achieve peace."

I have often told my friends that Stallone is alot smarter than people give him credit for, but that comment is an amazing insight into human nature.

Tole

No comments:

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...