Thursday, September 26, 2019

User Friendly 2.0

The original of this post is starting to slide further and further down the blog posting list. Since I haven't found a way to "sticky" a post to keep it on the top, I thought I'd do a version 2. 

Amazon Listings

Birth of an Assassin

Here There Be Pirates

Working on Terra

One of Those Days

Short Stories

Welcome to the Bar at the End of Everything

One of Those Days - Published on Amazon

Working on Terra - Published on Amazon


To Kill a War Leader

1-Meet Valsh

2-Journey to Orta'ahn

3-To Be an Orc

4-Ambush

5-Into the Jungle

6-Proving My Mettle

7-Ready? Fight!

8-Letting the Killer Out

9-Dining With a Madman

10-Back In My Element

The Affairs of Dragons

1-The Offer

2-Mikey

3-Communion

4-Time Spent on a Hill

5-A Visit in the Woods


Retribution

1-Downtime

2-Terran Beer

3-Back to Orta'ahn

4-Infiltration and Rescue

6-The Box

Mikey

1-Meet Mikey

2-Hephaestus

I will update this until it falls down the list a ways and then I'll make another updated version.  Thanks to everyone who reads my brain drippings.

-Wayne

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

PUBLISH... hint, hint.... :-)

Wayne said...

Working on it...geesh!

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...