Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday Funday

 I love the Friday before a long weekend. Boss is letting us out early. Mainly because he wants to leave early too. Honestly I have a great boss.

I hit another milestone in my strength training today. Leg press hit 225. I consider anytime I hit a new weight that's all 45 pound plates a milestone. Felt good. All of my other lifts are progressing, so I really can't complain.

Since I'm getting out of work early I figured it was time to go give blood again. I'm o-neg with some special thing in my blood that makes it easier for the recipient to take, so they call me on the day I'm eligible to give again. I don't mind. I can always make more and I have no feeling in the part of my arm where they stab me. Besides with the testosterone injections I get, if I don't give regularly I build up too much iron in my blood which my doctor tells me is bad.

Lastly, FenCon is coming and as of right now, I'm still planning to attend. Just have to wait and see what life throws my way.

Everyone enjoy your long weekend and remember...be good and if you can't be good, be sneaky.



 

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Stay safe, and enjoy the weekend! Thanks for donating for those of us who can't... sigh

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...