Monday, September 27, 2021

Manic Monday

      I got to start my Monday with my HR hat on. Always a fun way to kick off the week. I looked at the clock on my pc about the time I got the last little bits nailed down from crises 1 through 3 only to realize it was time for lunch. Got an invite from OldNFO to go to a new cajun/seafood place called The Catch. An invitation I was more than happy to accept.  Blackened gator nuggets. So good.      

     Got back to my desk after lunch with Lawdog and OldNFO. Our conversations rambled across topics like they almost always do and ended with Lawdog listing all of the things he has to write that's due soon. It was one heckuva list. Mine's long, but dayum. That boy's got a lot on his plate, and so does OldNFO. Speaking of which, there's a new western novella out from the lattter of the two that can be found HERE.

     Oh and last thing for you guys. This weekend I got sent down a musical rabbit hole. Sat and listened to a lot of this guy's bass playing. Gonna have to see if he's putting of this out in album form somewhere.



 Y'all have a good week.

Wayne

     

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

That was a good lunch! A little 'STRONG' on the Cajun seasoning, but still good. And you've got a few things on your plate too! LOL

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...