Thursday, September 30, 2021

Throwback Thursday


This is 16 year old me helping pull the reusable parts out of a buddy's 68 Mustang that was in a an accident. We called him Hoss. The parts went into another 68, called Hoss 2, which as coincidence would have it is still in his possession. Well some of it is. Over the years, this part or that has been scrounged from it until all that is left is the unibody, doors, trunk lid, and glass. 



Its a lot more solid than the 68 that is sitting beside my house. It has front floors for instance. This is a picture taken THROUGH the floor of my "complete" 68. 





My buddy offered me the car. I loved this car back in the day and I'm going to make sure it comes back in all it's glory...and then some. I mean we were kids when we built it the first time. Hoss 2 will be back. It may take me a few years, but it will happen.

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man car. Steve Austin Hoss 2 will be that man car. Better than he was before. Better... stronger... faster.


Doesn't that pic have the look of "Seriously? Just stop." LOL


-Wayne



1 comment:

Old NFO said...

LOL, gonna be a FUN ride (again)...

He's a Good Boy

 So yesterday I gained knowledge I never wanted. I now know the signs of a stroke in a dog. Over the weekend my oldest pup, Koda, who I inhe...