OK, there's no recipe for this. It's just a technique and wow is it good. It goes something like this:
1. Get a brownie mix or make your grandma's brownie recipe or whatever turns your crank.
2. Get your self a box of Andes mints. You know, the ones they give you at Olive Garden. You can get boxes of them at Wally World and other fine retailers.
3. Put half of the brownie mix in the pan you are going to bake them in.
4. Put a layer of the mints on top, and
5. Finish it off by putting the rest of the brownie mix on top of that.
6. Bake it per the recipe, let 'em cool a bit, grab a glass of cold milk and bliss out.
(You can substitute any melty candy you like that goes with chocolate for the mints. Peanut butter chips also work REALLY well.)