Sunday, April 22, 2007

No More

After the terible ocurrence at Virginia Tech, I have been bombarded by the media with all the regular hoopla and fanfare. I'm sick of it.

Let the healing begin. Let the families of the victims and, yes, even the shooter start to move on. It's time to let this kid's name fade into the past without so much as a footnote in history.

The thing that scares me the most is that with our competative nature in America, there are already those thinking, "I can top 33 easy."

We need to quit glorifying and raising these evil acts up and to steal a phrase, "banish the name of the evildoers from our society." If we quit making the villians into heroes, some, mind you not all, of their incentive to gain notariety goes away.

Tole

No comments:

Make It Aluminum They Said - The Finale

Started it up this morning around 10 AM and let it come up to operating temperature. So far, so good. Decided I needed to road test it to ma...