Friday, June 1, 2007

Absence

Let me start this with an apology. I realize that my posting has dropped to almost nil in the last month. I am going through some helath issues that make me hurt quite a bit and it takes the desire to write right out of me. My doctor and I are working on nailing down exactly what is going on. It all seems to revolve around my liver. Add all of that to the fact that I tend to get depressed easily and BANG..I withdraw. I will do my best to get more out here. But please bear with me if I take awhile to put thoughts to digital paper.

Tole

3 comments:

HollyB said...

AS someone who has dealt with chronic pain for the last 2.5 years, I cna understand what you're sayin'.
Best wishes for finding the cause and resolvin' the issues speedily.

Brandon said...

Take care of yourself, man. Here's hoping you get it worked out soon and feel better!

Anonymous said...

Be careful of what you do for that pain - I mostly ignore my bad knee to save my liver & kidneys the strain of dealing with that much Ibuprofen and when I do take it I'm very careful to space the doses out far enough.

Make It Aluminum They Said - The Finale

Started it up this morning around 10 AM and let it come up to operating temperature. So far, so good. Decided I needed to road test it to ma...